To the editor,
On January 29, 2009 our house caught on fire from a kerosene heater. The Milton and Bedford Fire Departments were dispatched to our house.
We want to thank everyone for the hard work trying to save our house.
We especially would like to thank Bedford’s Chief Michael Barnes for trying to save our pets. We are very thankful he was able to save our dog. He made several trips into the house to save our cats, but even with all his hard work we lost them. However, we are grateful for his efforts.