- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Trimble County Apple Festival Committee will hold its annual Apple Pie Contest on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. Judging will take place at 11 a.m. at the New Life Assembly of God Church located on the courthouse square in Bedford, Kentucky.
Rules for the Apple Pie Contest are as Follows:
1. One entry per person.
2. Disposable aluminum pie plates must be used!
3. Please no dairy-Refrigeration is not available.
4. Entries will be taken from 10-11 a.m. No late entries will be accepted!
5. The recipe must accompany each entry.
6. By submitting an entry, you are granting the Apple Festival Committee the privilege of auctioning off the pies at the end of the contest to benefit the Apple Festival.
Pies will be judged on general appearance, color, thickness, texture, flakiness, lightness of crust, and filling flavor.
Prizes: 1st place will receive $100.00 and a ribbon; 2nd place will receive $50.00 and a ribbon; 3rd place will receive $25.00 and a ribbon
Winners do not need to be present to win.
If you have questions contact Bill Henderson at 502-255-7284.